Thursday, September 28, 2006

Christmas Turkey and Peppermint sweets.

Gobble gobble.... here is the turkey that belongs to the set I posted a few days ago. A bit silly really! The only time we ever have turkey here is at Christmas. I cooked it a few years back and the boys really liked it so it is now become the norm. Besides now I have 3 teenage boy appetites to fill the humble chooky dinner doesn't go far.



And here are the peppermint swirls. I just love Christmas mints in red and green. Such an effective pattern. I am planning on giving one of these to each of my work colleagues this Christmas.

The pattern is in my head, but I am happy I have mastered it to get a perfect circle. I think they pretty effective.


I also came up with a basic star potholder. The flip side is green.

Now all I have to do is start multiplying this little group to be ready by Christmas. I have had a few distractions late. A new job, Spring cleaning and trying to finish off a few rugs before the Summer hits.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

yarnmamapanj said...

Adorable!!! I love these! Are you going to write these up too?
See You at the Ville!!
Panj

Kathi said...

Can't wait until you post your patterns to your etsy shop

Linda E. Ferraro said...

Hello, I was wondering if you can share or sell he peppermint swirl hot pads? Thank you!